Prime RU4 Zoned Land
Set in the highly sought after and expanding South West Sydney region is this 34,460 square meter RU4 Zoned (Primary Production Small Lots) land has the potential for subdivision (STCA).
The site boasts two street frontages the highly busy Northern Road and along Avon Road, as well as easy access to the existing M7 & M5 motorways, the newly proposed M12 motorway. Direct access to Badgery Creek Road and Elizabeth Drive. The property is also primely positioned in close proximity to the future Badgerys’s Creek Airport (opening 2026), South West Railway Link and future South West Business Centre.
With Bringelly and the surrounding area forecast to house 305,000 residence and generate 57,000 new jobs by the year 2035, there is no better time than now to take advantage of the potential this property holds.
This property consist of the following features:
• Dual homes both fully self- contained
• Approx. 330sqm shed with office
• Animal shelters and secure fencing to section off farm animals
• Exposure to The Northern Road
• The water course within this area runs into the three dams on this property, which have a pump system to service the garden and live stock
Contact Samuel Bortolazzo from Elders Leppington or Paul Mileto from Link Property Services for more information.
All prices are indicative plus GST (if any).Building Area 34,460 m² Land Area 34,460 m²